- All items should be inspected for content, quality, and damages upon receipt.
- Any item returned due to manufacturing defect must be returned within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date. Defected items will be inspected by Unique Settings. Once the item has been inspected and confirmed, the item may be exchanged/returned or refunded. Any and all C.O.D. customers will receive their refund check by mail after the original check has cleared. No credits will be applied against new orders/shipments.
- All finished items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Finished items include items which have been polished and set with stones (diamond or gemstones). Finished items also include: any item which has been custom made, any product that has been set with customers’ stones, and any items which have been adjusted, altered, sized and polished.
- Items ordered as an unfinished and unaltered raw casting will incur a 15% re-stocking fee and incurred freight charges.
- Any product which is ordered from our Wedding Band Division and has been special ordered, custom made, altered or adjusted is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Any product which is ordered from our Wedding Band Division and has been set with diamonds or gemstones, is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Basic, Fancy, and Handmade wedding bands which have NOT been special ordered, custom made, altered or adjusted, and set with diamonds or gemstones will incur a 30% restocking fee. If returned, accounts are subject to additional charges to cover all labor and loss of materials used during scheduled production.
- Plain wedding bands which are not special ordered, custom made, altered, and set with diamonds or gemstones may be returned without a restocking fee.
- When returning an item, please contact our Customer Service Department within fifteen (15) days of the items invoiced date to request a RA (Return Authorization) number.
- By Phone/Customer Service 1-800-466-4900
- Please note obtaining an RA number does not guarantee the acceptance or refund of returned item.
- Items must be shipped and received within fifteen (15) days of obtaining an RA number. Failure to do so will annul your RA number.
- Please note the RA number must be visible on packages shipped back for return. Packages without an RA number will be refused at your expense.
- Shipped Returned Packages
UNIQUE SETTINGS OF NEW YORK
31-00 47TH AVE / 2ND FLOOR
LONG ISLAND CITY, NEW YORK 11101
- For faster processing please include the original invoice, the RA number, and the reason for the return. Items which are sent and do not include the original invoice are subject to be credited at our discretion.