> Policies > Ordering
- A valid Unique Settings account is needed to obtain a quote or price as well as place any and all orders.
Please refer to our Accounting Policy for more information. Accounts are responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of account.
- All items are made to order. There are no minimum order requirements.
- All finished items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Finished items include items, which have been
polished, set with stones (diamond or gemstones). Finished items also include; any item, which has been custom
made, any product that has been set with customers’ stones. As well as any items, which have been adjusted,
altered, sized and polished.
- Items ordered as an unfinished and unaltered raw casting will incur a 15% re-stocking fee and incurred
- Any Credit Card and or C.O.D./C.O.D cashier check/money order account will incur a non-refundable deposit
for any new model, any mold, and any CAD drawing.
- All items should be inspected for content, quality, and damages promptly upon receiving item.
- Any item returned due to manufacturing defect must be returned within 15 days of invoiced date. Defected
items will be inspected, once item has been inspected and confirmed, item may be exchanged or refunded. Any
and all C.O.D. customers will receive their refund by check by mail after their original check will clear. No
credits will be applied against new orders/shipments.
- Any item undeliverable, unclaimed or refused by any and all accounts due to refusal, account
negligence/absence or incorrect account information will be subject to an $12.50 refusal/re-route fee. If
account wishes item to be reshipped they will incur a second shipping charge. If account DOES NOT wish item to
re-shipped, they will be subject a 15%-30% re-stocking fee, plus additional charges to cover all labor(s) and
loss(s) of materials used during scheduled production.
- After the 3rd attempt all packages will be returned to sender due to insurance commitment.
- Please have the following information ready when placing and order:
- Account number
- Company Name
- Item number(s) and Quantity
- Metal type
- Finger size (if applicable)
- Ordering Options:
- Order Online 24/7 (www.uniquesettings.com)
- By Fax/Fax Order Form (FAX) 1-718-425-9953
- By Phone/Customer Service 1-800-466-4900
- All items, which are priced, or quoted, are approximate. All diamond total weights are approximate. All
charges will be based on the raw metal item weight and diamond total weight.
All prices and invoices are locked at the time of shipment. Please take this information
into consideration when quoting a price to your customers.
- Finished items are priced with diamonds up to and including half a carat (0.50 ct.). Unique Settings does
not supply center diamond, regardless of shape and size. Items which use diamond sizes above 0.50 ct. ARE NOT
priced in the catalog, or quoted in the finish item price.
- Finished items are not priced with center setting heads, regardless if head is die-struck and or casted.
- There will be a $1 per stone charge up to and including half a carat (0.50 ct.) and $10 per stone charge for
the sizes above half a carat (0.50 ct.) to remove any and all stones from a customer's existing piece of
jewelry, which will be used to complete any new-finished item. (We will not be responsible for chipped and/or
- Items ordered at different times on the same day will process and shipped separately.
- Any item which is ordered and than change is subject to an added charge and delay in scheduled
- Unique Settings of New York is not responsible for any typographical errors.
- Prices are subject to change with out notice.